Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the Learning Campus or a Course within the Learning Campus, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our Learning Campus. Students may visit the Learning Campus anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain Learning Campus related activities.
How we use collected information
The Learning Campus may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our Learning Campus.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Your acceptance of these terms